[IP] Trip to Europe

Hi, my name is Aggie. I have been on a pump for almost 2 years, and I love
it. This summer I will be able to go visit my family in Europe and stay
there for about 2 months. I know that I can get a loaner pump from Minimed
and take it with me just in case my pump breaks down. It costs only $50.00,
but if I don't return the loaner to them that can cost me a lot of money.
I was wondering if anybody has ever done that before and what their
experience was. Do I need to get some kind of insurance for the loaner pump
just in case it gets stolen?