Re: [IP] Shaving For Diabetes

one could end up awfully furry without shaving, euopean style, but lets
face it GP docs arn't the best when it comes to D.       Scott who
shaves his daily.......hehehe

>>> email @ redacted 03/18/03 11:38PM >>>
 Hi Guys, I heard the weirdest thing todayat the doctor.... This is
with my GP
you know the normal check up blah blah. He was checking my legs and
noticed
where I had NICKED my self shaving my legs,and started giving me this
BIG speech
on "How Diabetics SHOULDN"T SHAVE ANY PART of there body" Because of
the razar
and the chance of cutting your self. Has any one else heard this??? I
know I can
use NEER but there are some parts of my body that can go....... Love to
hear
your comments.

Bonne'Cowger-Roszel