Re: [IP] Re: Types of Diabetes???? mine is DIABETES

Yikes, I can't believe that there are those out there
who are feeling "superior" or maybe "more diabetic"
just because they have typeI.  Hopefully, not many
feel that way.  I was diagnosed as type I at the age
of 40.  Imagine my surprise.  I get comments from
people all of the time who find out that I was
diagnosed so late in life that I must have a different
type of diabetes than someone who is diagnosed at age
3.  Gee, we all need to hang together, right?

Do you Yahoo!?