Re: [IP] A Good Minimed Story

>>>That isn't to say that I've never had a pump replaced.  I have had with
pumps something "funny" happened while the warranty was current.  When that
happened they sent me a replacement "just in case." >>>

I was on the phone to MM about something different and mentioned that Bluda
Sue's buttons had to be pressed a little off center - nothing major and that
was not why I called. They sent a replacement pump the next day! I guess
this one is Bluda Sue too. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen...and replaced by
exact duplicates ~ Steven Wright