Re: [IP] re types of diabetes

In a message dated 3/20/03 7:54:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Re the retirement home. I am a great cook, nurse, cleaner etc plus
 card-player and good joke teller, IMHO :) Of all the things I've lost, I
 miss my mind the most though! Have you given any thoughts to allowing "cute"
 and caring young pumpers who still have their wits about them to move in
 too? >>

Sure, Susan! We'll need at least one "youngun" around to help us remember
where we left our glasses, hearing aids, car keys and such. <g>

Jan and ElvisToo