[IP] Novolog not on formulary

As of January 1, Novolog is not on our formulary.  My husband's human
resources dept went to bat for me with Merck Medco.  My doctor wrote a letter
of medical necessity, faxed it, explained that I have a problem with Humalog.
Merck said, it doesn't matter whether I'm unable to use the alternative or
not, its not on the formulary.  Merck is happy to fill my prescription, but at
the higher co-pay.  So instead of $30 for 90 days, its $50 for 90 days.  Also,
throught Merck I have a copay for syringes and test strips that I never had
before.  So now my test strips go through durable medical instead without a