Re: [IP] A1C numbers and how they compare to blood sugars

Hi,
 Just a note about the ave BS. I think the ave should be taken over measurement
of equal time. As I go about my life, if my BS is out of average I measure my BS
a lots or at least until my BS is near ave, so this series is not a valid ave
and therefore is not a good number to calculate the A1c I think.
Richard
 jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:

>>>Average blood sugar levels covering the period over which the A1c is
measured (~60-90 days) is calculated with the following formula:

avg bg = HbA1c*33.3 - 86

Michael>>>

Sorry, Michael, the above formula doesn't mean a hill of beans to me.
:-((( lol

Janduh (~_^)