Re: [IP] Glucagon findings and pizza

> Making pizza at home, you have more control of what is in it.  It is not
> to do!  It is not something you eat every day, do you?   Linda K

Not everyday, but 3x a week when I'm at dialysis and am not allowed to have
a meal before, nor during - not even a snack there, but after anywhere from
9:30 - 10:45 p.m. I'm almost constantly complaining about food. They know
something is wrong with me if I'm not hollering about it. ;-)  They'll ask
if I need anything before they leave for breaks and I'll always request a
pizza. Occasionally I'll ask if they have a slice - or even hot or cold
oatmeal in their pockets. Still none! :-(((  Going 6-7 hours without food in
the afternoon/evening is difficult. So is being stuck in a La-Z-Boy for 5

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Never trust a dog to watch your food