Re: [IP] 1800 rule

 Yes I was just talking to my nurse about this and she said that if your basal
rate is low chances are you will need less insulin to correct and when your rate
is higher you may need more.
 For me my rate is 0.7 from 9am - 1 am so my correction is the same all day -
but my nurse has a few hours where she is down to 0.2 from 0.9ish so needs much

Something to keep in mind!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm