Re: [IP] novolog/not formulary

That happened with my insurance company when I first started at my
job...however, now it is  on their list, so I pay the lower co-pay. It
probably will eventually be on their list, but just may take some time.

New insurance company for us, and they claim Novolog isn't on their
list of drugs that qualify for lower co-payment.  Only Humalog!!  So
we pay $45 instead of $25 for a three month supply.  Anybody deal
successfully with getting this reversed?