Re: [IP] Glucagon findings and pizza

I don't eat pizza often at all.... =) Too boring and bland a food for my
liking....

I prefer thai, and indian personally....

But the reference was regarding fat content, if you eat pizza that is NOT
high fat, do you get the same delay as a pizza that is?

ChriS

Making pizza at home, you have more control of what is in it.  It is not hard