[IP] A Good Minimed Story (long)

I thought I would share some good MM news for a change.  Last week as I was
packing my things to leave for spring break, I ran into the door frame and my
brand new paradigm clip broke (the "clip part" snapped off).  I called MM
yesterday morning at about 11 to see what I should do.  I was only on hold
for about a minute and someone answered and I told them that I broke the
clip, and asked if it was my responsibility to get a new one, or if they
would replace it since it was so new.  Right away the lady said that she
would overnight me a new one for free.  I have also been having problems with
being allergic to the adhesive on the quick-set so she said that she would
also overnight me the tape kit that has all different types of wipes and
different tapes to try.  Well, this morning at 9 the doorbell rang and it was
my new clip and samples to try.  The lady I spoke to on the phone was very
polite and wanted to make sure that I had everything ASAP.  After I told her
that I was not at my regular address she asked for address where I am staying
so I could get everything right away.  I personally have never had any
problem with MM. I started pumping last July and the only pump problem I have
ever had (the dreaded E21 alarm) I called them and I had a new pump the next
morning, and haven't had a single problem since then.  I have always found
their service to be great.
           Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
            Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"