Re: [IP] Glucagon findings and pizza

I've been told that the delay is caused by high fat intake during a meal.

Pizza is definitely high fat/greasy. Has anyone seen this when eating
breakfast with a large intake of bacon, i.i.e.. 7+ greasy strips? Or other
greasy foods that are also higher in carbs, like Pizza is.

Well Ryan, I'm wondering if you could explain more clearly how you use to
bolus for pizza,  and how you now do it.   And what your BGs were then and
now. (Be as specific as possible--by extended I'm assuming you mean square