RE: [IP] Diabetic Magazines--Any Suggestions?

Hi Sherri,
 I like Diabetes Interview! It has alot of Type I info and pump info and ads
etc. Lots of good stuff in there!
 I remember Forecast has mostly Type 2 stuff and that annoys me to read. I don't
know about Diabetes Self-Management.
--janet (Dx@ age 3; 8/78; pumping H-tron+ since 6/00; 22 weeks pregnant:-)