[IP] Infusion Sites

I am fairly new to the pump world and was wondering if there is a web-site
or something that tells me the different sites I can put my infusion site
Right now I am just using my abdomen and would like to be able to move it
around.  I have heard everyone talking about different locations and I am
curious.  I go see my endo next week but I thought I would see if anyone
could help before asking him.

Sarah Roscoe
MM Paradigm
Pumping for about 1 month