[IP] silly feeling that i'm losing the diabetes

silly me, i started wondering if maybe my pancreas was starting to work better
again (it was producing a little bit of insulin a year ago, but very little)
since my numbers have been so, well, normal.  normal with a few more lows than
so, yeah, i lower the basal rates a little to hope to avoid the lows, and have
to play around with bolus amounts, since those appear to be changing too.

is it possible i may just be using the insulin better?   that maybe the
exercise has helped?

liz - who discovered her first grey hair (and then more upon closer
examination) yesterday