Re: [IP] diabetes name change

>>>The other kind of Diabetes has been called (as far as I know) Adult Onset
Diabetes Mellitus, Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM), Type II,
and Type 2.>>>

And the *other other* type of diabetes is called Diabetes Insipidus - a
kidney disease. That's why we say DM as opposed to DI. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Many girls like to marry a military man -- he can cook, sew, make a bed, and
is in good health...and he's already used to taking orders.