[IP] paradigm problem

  My son upgraded to the paradigm in Oct 2002.  When he
gets down to about 30 units in his resevoir his blood
sugars go up, regardless of how old his site is.  We are
on our second paradigm, the first quit working one
evening, so I don't think it is an individual pump
problem.  Unfortunately, there are so many variables this
is difficult to figure out.
   Has anyone had a similar experience?

Lisa, mother of Eric 8years old Dx 25Sept00. Pumping May