[IP] Re: Digest od Digests?

Original message:

> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:04:55 -0800
> From: Shelley Ware <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #147
> Hello,
> I enjoy reading insulin pumpers but I was wondering if I could get a letter
> once a
> week instead of 3-4 times a day.  Is there such a service.
> Thanks.
> Shelley Ware

No, there's is not a digest of the digests <G> But what you may want to do
is go to "Browser only" and read the IP emails from the website. Just make a
reminder to yourself to go on in every few days or once a week.

Good part of this is you can read the threads only YOU want to and not all
the others you may have no interest in.

Why not email to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and asked to be put on Browser for
a while and see if this isn't more convenient for you?

-- The software box said, "Requires Windows 2000 or better." So I bought a

Jenny Sutherland