[IP] Re: Pump supplies and eBay WHAT A DEAL!

>  All in all I got an entire
> years supply of infusion sets (11 boxes), reservoirs and batteries for
> $440.00.
> Tina

This is interesting. I rec'd 12 boxes of infusion sets and reservoirs when I
got Bluda Sue. MM must have convinced my ins. co. that I needed a box a
month. There are 24 sets in a box and 30 days in a month meaning I would
change every 1.25 days to use them up in a year. I actually go 4-5 days,
therefore, Bluda Sue is 4 y/o this month and my supply is getting depleted
just now. Do you actually think you'll change your sets every 1.38 days? ;-)
I think you got a better bargain than you bargained for. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep
better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more. ~ Woody Allen