[IP] Re: Reconditioned Pumps

 While I agree with all you had to say, I was saying that I'm very attached to
MY pump and would hate to part with it - just like I'd hate to part with my dog
or family, this one is MINE - I know I'd get over it but reconditioned is fine
with me.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm