[IP] Diabetic shoes

 2 Weeks ago when I was at the hospital visiting my gramma - she was trying to
show off her diabetic shoes to me, another visitor and her nurse(she was very
upset that she had to spend $317 on shoes and only wore them 2x) - anyways I
thought I'd try out your joke about diabetic socks - taking insulin by wearing
"pumps", well I said Hhhmm wonder how they take their insulin while holding them
up looking at them - well no one got it, and they all looked at me weird - I was
going to expain but felt it'd be useless.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm