[IP] Shaving For Diabetes - another story!

 OK well with all this talk about "shaving for diabetes" I just have to tell my
story. Last year at our local D camp - we had 20 kids and many leaders - well my
fellow leader 18 with D - decided to have a little fun and he had all the kids
pick a number between 1-100 the person closest got a special prize - so a 12
year first time camp won and she got to shave his head!!! With an electric shave
she hacked away at spots on his head and left others (she had some help from
other campers) He was such a good sport he even let the girls colour his hair
blue with wash out hair dye - and he left his hair that way for the rest of
camp(2 nights) the kids had such a blast I have some really awesome pics and all
the kids are staring at the girl shaving with their mouths open and eyes wide it
was really great

Now that was shaving for diabetes!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm