[IP] exercise.............

hi all,

some of you who have read my posts before know that i am an exercise fanatic.
 in fact, my plan for this year is to cut back, not increase, but so far, my
regular regimen has stayed in place.

i check myself before and after every exercise event, and i have found that I
have a BG surge about 1 hour after exercise, altho during exercise itself i
tend to go low.  i always have a glucose source available, tho it might take
me some time to realize that i need to use it.

exercise is tricky, but 1) it keeps the weight off and ergo less insulin and
2) it helps the heart, etc.

best of luck,

tom from nj