[IP] Re: Call It Something Else (Was: Diabetic Magazines--Any Suggestions?)

Artorius Rex Said: <snipped>

>This is one of the biggest reasons I think that Type I Diabetes needs >to
>be referred to as something  other than Diabetes.  Either that or
>refer to Type II as something else.

Thank you for saying that.  Good to know I'm not the only one that feels
that way.

I wonder if there's really anything we could do to change this?  Maybe a
real get-in-your-face campaign about Type I?  (I'm good at that....)

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424