RE: [IP] type 1

  A few nights ago I was telling a teacher of mine that I have diabets. He
what type 1 or 2? I said type 1 then he said o that's good at least you
have type 2 yet.

Me thinks your teacher needs to go back to school to learn more about
diabetes especially since he is a teacher and will have lots of contact with

Did you laugh at him or explain???  Just curious.

Kathy B.