RE: [IP] Shaving For Diabetes

I shave and use a razor everywhere but on my legs.  My skin is so thin that
I always wind up cutting myself. I use an electric razor.

Heck, if getting cut is the problem, then I should be wearing long pants all
the time, even in 80-90 degree weather with humidity to go along with it.
I'm always getting scrapes or cuts or scraping some skin off....so I use
neosporin and it takes forever to heal, but heal it does!!!

Ask you doctor if he would like to look at his wife's hairy legs, arms, etc.
all the time and see what type of respond you get from him...what a jerk!

Kathy B.