Re: [IP] Fw: Nipro Amigo

Thanks for passing along the info, Rodney!  It'll be interesting to see how
the Amigo stacks up to the pumps already on the market . . .

I also checked out the info on their infusion set, too.  Looks interesting --
like a Quick-Set but claims to have some of the needed improvements (like
one-handed disconnect and a very low profile).  I was also interested that
they say it is compatible with existing insertion devices -- my daughter
really needs to use an insertion device and that's always an issue when
considering a new type of infusion set (still waiting for the EZserter to go
with the Animas EZset!).  I wonder if it will have a choice of cannula
lengths . . .

Keep us posted if you hear anything more -- Thanks again!
Pumpmama to Katie