Re: [IP] Diabetic Magazines--Any Suggestions?

In a message dated 3/19/03 1:13:06 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am interested in subscribing to one of the diabetic magazines (yes,
 have D too). I've heard of Diabetes Forecast, Diabetes Interview, and
  Self-Management. Does anyone reccommend a certain one? I want one that will
  more info. for pumpers and type 1's.  >>

My favorite is Diabetes Interview. The Editor-in-Chief/Owner has type 1 and
the editor has type 2, so they know the differences and cover topics
accordingly. It has a monthly pump column, frequently written by IP's own
Barbara Bradley, MS, RN, CDE, and sometimes by the editor, who is a pumper. I
would highly recommend subscribing to it.

Jan and ElvisToo
(aka Jan Chait, Editor
Diabetes Interview <g>)