Re: [IP] Shaving For Diabetes

I know I have had the evil eye for having an ant bite on a toe too.
I do watch any nicks, cuts. (A table fork fell & a tine stuck in side of foot
 As some who have been diabetic longer can tell you, you never know if a break
skin will become infected and get out of control faster than you think.
Our circulation and nerve endings may be compromised more than we are aware of,
 making us more susceptible to infections which would be harder to stop than
average person.  Linda K