[IP] types

someone wrote:
> I agree that new names are in order.  Do we have the power to
> change them?Pr are we just like congress?  ;)

hey, if we were in Iraq, then our dear president would probably include it in
his vast sweeping improvements to the medical and education systems
 over there, once he has leveled the landscape.

on a separate but related note, lets NOT get into a Type 1 vs Type 2 war
here, ok? we are all in this together, pancreatically challenged but together
we stand...divided, well you know the rest