From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 2:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Shaving For Diabetes

I must admit when I saw the subject line I thought it was a fundraiser
ploy - like haircuts for diabetes that they do locally sometimes and give
the proceeds to research.

Anyhoo - how many ways can we think of that DMers should not do due to the
danger.  I'm even thinking of these long beards - better not trim a
mouthhole open either as those pointy scissors could do some damage!

If we got nicked some way on our legs, that Nair could really pose a problem
infection and we'd die from that!

No paring veggies - too dangerous (already said)
Cooking is too dangerous - could get burned and die (already said)
No curling irons - burns!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02