Re: [IP] Diabetic Magazines--Any Suggestions?

Diabetes Interview gets my vote (though I think I subscribe to every diabetes
magazine known to man LOL).  .  .  Diabetes Interview is only one that
consistently puts an effort into the explicitly covering the implications for
type 1s and type 2s relative to whatever topic they're covering (and unlike
the other mags, type 2s get the lesser amount of attention/coverage, if
anything).  I also like that they regularly cover what research is going on
out there and new products that are available.  If you have to pick one, give
Diabetes Interview a try.

Pumpmama to Kids