Re: [IP] Diabetic Magazines--Any Suggestions?

Of all the magazines I've been able to find, Diabetes Interview seems to
give the most focused attention to Type I's.

I know that Type II is more prevalent, but I still find it annoying that
Diabetes publications treat us as after thoughts (with the exception of DI).
This is one of the biggest reasons I think that Type I Diabetes needs to be
referred to as something  other than Diabetes.  Either that or refer to Type II
as something else.  It's the new kid on the block, so make it change.  =)