[IP] Diabetic Magazines--Any Suggestions?

 I am interested in subscribing to one of the diabetic magazines (yes, magazines
have D too). I've heard of Diabetes Forecast, Diabetes Interview, and Diabetes
 Self-Management. Does anyone reccommend a certain one? I want one that will
 more info. for pumpers and type 1's. I'm not really all that familiar with
out there.
If you know one that is good, please let me know!

Sherry C