[IP] 1800 rule and Kevin

Since having problems with Kevin treating lows with the new pump...we are
starting to second guess our ratios. But they just are not making sense if we
follow the "rules!" For instance - we have noticed that Kevin drops 20-30
points for each .2u of insulin. Which means, 1 unit would drop him 150 points.
Well, according to the 1800 rule - with his TDD around 30-35 units/day...it
should drop him 50-60! that is a big difference! This is getting confusing for
me now!

Mom to Kevin