Re: [IP] Re: Once again a question

 Just a guess but I think it would be cause your having really good absorption
and your basal are there for a little high, but by the second day the absorption
has changed and basals are good, and the 3rd day the absorption isn't as good
and basals are to low- If this was to happen to me(it doesn't) I would have site
day one my normal basal(lowest) day 2 - basal pattern A(a little higher) and day
3 basal pattern B (highest) with that done correctly I think sugars would stay
the same for all 3 days.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

.  Although, usually, I have a