Re: [IP] Glucagon findings and pizza

>>>I think I'm going to stick with my general avoidance of pizza unless I
make it
myself.  Tastes better and isn't flooded with things that do this stuff to
my blood sugar.  =)>>>

This HAS to be a YMMV thingie, too. ;-) I soooooo look forward to our
Friday-night-10:30-right-after-dialysis sausage/pepperoni pizza from
Luigi's. They close at 10:00 the other nights so Fri. is the only time we
can do this. My hugsband orders it determined on the projected time I'll
clot, go pick it up and when I get in the car it's there, hot and smelly and
ready to eat! mmmmmmmmmmm  What a treat!  Then I have to go to bed - and
hope I SWAGged it right. Oh well. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

Just remember TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch).
However, many a restaurant's best customers started with a free lunch ~