Re: [IP] Glucagon findings and pizza

You might try spinning this idea to Pizza Hut, Dominos, or one of the other
big pizza chains.   Diabetics could be a hugely untapped market.  With the
right marketing campaign and handing out coupons to compensate for the extra
insulin needed, this thing could fly and revolutionize the pizza industry.
<tongue firmly in cheek>

I think I'm going to stick with my general avoidance of pizza unless I make it
myself.  Tastes better and isn't flooded with things that do this stuff to
my blood sugar.  =)