RE: [IP] Shaving For Diabetes

I remember the diabetic nurse telling me this when I was first diagnosed.
I've never had a problem healing so I have never followed the warning. I
also SOMETIMES in the summer go barefoot outside (I live in the country) or
wear sneakers without socks (even though it bugs my Mom - I'm thirty one she
can deal with it!) Now, if I have a problem and the cause is one of these
things than it is noone's fault but my own, I was warned!

Amy Finnerty