[IP] cozmo and correction bolusing

I sent a note yesterday wondering if anyone else had a problem when low and
correcting...if their cozmo gave a lower correction rate. I think I am wrong
and the pump is right in this area. I apologize.

It seems the pump is suggesting the right amount when trying to raise his bg
to 100 ....we may be off in our insulin sensitivity ratio. So, we are going to
try and tweak things and see what happens.

Cozmo reps were wonderful in getting right back to me. Their customer service
is excellent!

Mom to Kevin