[IP] Extra Supplies ???

Hi All,

Not to create hystreia, But......does anyones insurance plans allow for
emergency supplies, such as an extra few vials of insulin, or infusion sets
etc.??? I used to have a very liberal insurance plan where I would be able
to have an extra bunch of supplies every few months, But in todays political
scary climate, my Dr. to ease my fears of not being able to obtain infusion
sets & insulin with ease wrote me extra Rx, & my pharmacist is going to try
& submit them today....Ill keep everyone posted. Just asking what anyone
else does if theres some type of "real" terroristic type climate & supplies
become more difficult to obtain!!!

Little Paranoid,
NY City