Re: [IP] itchy sites -- cannula manufacturing change?

 I have noticed this in the last box I got - nothing serious and it doesn't
leave a rash - and I'm allergic to bandaids and most tapes so It is great that
if they did switch something its still usable. But I do find myself itching from
time to time.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm