Re: [IP] anyone else go low when they're tired?

I am not sure but my dr when I asked him about this said that he checks my
potassium about every 6 months and usually it is very good. It just seems
that every once in a while it will go low. I then have a lot of lows when my
BG's should be either normal or high.  When the blood work was done in the
er the only thing that was the same was that my Potassium was low.  Since
the 2nd time in the er, when I have lots of unexplained lows I start with
the potassium and keep turning down my pump and have not been back.  For me
the potassium seems to help don't know about everyone else.

Dxd 1983 pumping 2 yrs.