[IP] itchy sites -- cannula manufacturing change?

OK, anyone know?  I am having itchy reactions, presumably to comforts;
I got Animas to send me some from a different lot, and they itch, too.
But the silhouettes I had in my backup stash, certainly over a year
old, did not itch.  (I had been using comforts for almost a year,
silhouettes for maybe 3 years before that, without the itching).  Are
comforts and silhouettes still made by the same manufacturer?  Has
anyone else noticed a change?

Linda Z