Re: [IP] Shaving For Diabetes

>  Hi Yeah I can't go with out shaving any time..... My family has picked on
me
> since the comment WAS MADE i WAS CUTTING VEGETABLES FOR A SALAD FOR DINNER
AND
> MY 11 year old son Said "Mom you can't use that knife you're
diabetic...heheheh
> Let me know what the people at work say. Thanks

heh... i think we should say the same to my father, who isn't diabetic, and
is in perfect health, apart from occasional lightly high blood pressure, but
is one of the biggest accidents waiting to happen ever!  if he's cooking, he
cuts or burns himself, if he's doing repairs, he'll hit himself with
something, if he's moving stuff, he'll get a finger pinched and end up with
a really bruised fingernail, and so on and so on.  one day i was visiting,
and my mother came into the room, asked if i was going to be there for a
while.  i said yes, and why, and she said that my father was going up in a
tree to cut down some branches, and she wanted someone to be by the phone to
call an ambulance.
we didn't end up needing to call an ambulance, but he did fall out of the
tree once.  thankfully the chainsaw was off at that point.

liz - ottawa, who treads carefully and avoids big sticks. :)