Re: [IP] Shaving For Diabetes

>>> . . . I had NICKED my self shaving my legs,and started giving me this
BIG speech
on "How Diabetics SHOULDN"T SHAVE ANY PART of there body" Because of the
and the chance of cutting your self. Has any one else heard this??? >>>

Yep - I have heard of this. I often remark that my demise was subtly
referred to often when I was growing up. One of these references was I was
told I could not shave my legs because I might cut myself and die. Well, I
had black hair - the school bus driver called me Black Head. :-) My legs
also had black hair and when I was 14 I snuck to doing it anyway. That hair
was embarassing - especially as a teenager.

Ain't dead yet. YMMV (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS and a new picture of
World's Youngest Pumper @ 18 mos.)

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
stayed alive.