[IP] Shaving For Diabetes

 Hi Guys, I heard the weirdest thing todayat the doctor.... This is with my GP
you know the normal check up blah blah. He was checking my legs and noticed
where I had NICKED my self shaving my legs,and started giving me this BIG speech
on "How Diabetics SHOULDN"T SHAVE ANY PART of there body" Because of the razar
and the chance of cutting your self. Has any one else heard this??? I know I can
use NEER but there are some parts of my body that can go....... Love to hear
your comments.

Do you Yahoo!?