[IP] Re: Exercise

My understanding of all the recent research about exercise is that a moderate
walk each day is enough unless you are training for a marathon or are
interested in body building competitions. Just try to move whenever you can
and add a walk each day. Walk up the stairs instead of an escalator or park
further away from the store than you would normally. Exercise should consist
of a program that you can sustain. That is far more beneficial than stopping
and starting an intense exercise program.

As for losing weight, I think Weight Watchers offers the most realistic
program. It is based on eating what you are accustomed to, only smaller
portions than you might choose. It is easy to follow when you are on the pump
since you're already calculating carbs anyway. Once again it is a program
that is practical and easily sustainable.