[IP] Re: 2 new BD meterS and Coupon offer

NOTE: this is a repeat of a post I sent 3/8/03.

I received a flyer in the mail from BD and if you use their products,
you might be interested so I'm sharing it with you:

As a valued customer, BD would like you to be one of the first to hear about
the BD Logic Blood Glucose Monitor *and* the BD Latitude Diabetes Management
System. Both of these products combine eht latest technologies to offer
best-in-class features including:
* 50% less pain (compared to 28-g lancets) when used with the new BD
Ultra-Fine 33 Lancet (the thinnest lancet available)
* Fast test results - accurate results in just 5 seconds

A BLOOD GLUCOSE MONITOR THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU.

BD Logic Blood Glucose Monitor was designed for SYRINGE and PUMP users. It
is small and compact, with a large, easy-to-read display.

The BD Latitude Diabetes Management System was designed for PEN USERS. This
system includes the monitor, BD Latitude Lancet Device, BD Ultra-Fine 33
Lancets, BD Test Strips and storage for your insulin pen, pen needles,
lancets, and test strips. . . all in one.

A THANK YOU FROM BD. OVER $70 IN SAVINGS

To mark this event, BD is pleased to offer you a free coupon book with over
$70 in savins on BD products, including the BD Logic Monitor and the BD
Latitude System. To receive your coupon book, call 1-888-722-7064 from a one
touch phone by May 15, 2003, or while supplies last.